October 7, 2008

9 to 5-er


I am hereby employed. ok, so 9-5 is a little bit of an exaggeration. I work from 1:45 to 4:00 every day except Tuesday at East High School as a Gear Up tutor. I actually love it. The kids are great and I'm shocked at how many of them come after school to get their homework done. lets be honest....I wouldn't have. I'm pretty close with a lot of the kids at this point, and although I'm not much help with their work at times, I put on a great, college-student, intellectual show.... Minus the fact that everyone thinks I'm a student, but hey, don't worry, I totally have a couple dates to the dance if I wanna go.

2 comments:

Adam, Summer, & Noah said...

We all still consider you a high schooler. Besides those boys are about on your level, right? just kidding you are an amazing, beautiful, smart, talented college girl. Wow that was hard to type.

veronica said...

one of those "kids" was me right?? wait no i still am tee hee