November 26, 2008

My Biotches





















So, I just so happen to have some best friends that would rock-your-world-america (quote - dick the weatherman). They happened to come up this last weekend and we had a marvelous time together, feeding the homeless, bathing stray cats, picking up litter in pioneer park, etc. It's just what we do for fun. I know, you feel guilty, you and your friends never serve like we do...don't fear, we all have gifts and something to offer. Except you Josep! (the 'except you josep' will make sense if you check out Jo Koy on Youtube, a very funny comedian that I thoroughly recommend in the convenient hours of the day. Anyways, here's just some of our cutest looks that I am going to share with you. Oh, and the pumpkin pic is because I am pretty sure we ate more baked pumpkin goods, (pumking cookies, bread, pancakes, etc) than a mediocre sized village could in a week. It did not leave our insides feeling very happy

5 comments:

Adam, Summer, & Noah said...

Rash, Do you miss us? I'm sure you do. Don't worry it's only going to be a few days. Enjoy your dinner.

The Beardalls said...

I didn't even know you had a blog! don't worry its not too stalker-ish. thanks for getting me some clients ;) very much appreciated. what have you been up to lately? where are you living even?

bethany said...

Yonkos. You guys all look pretty bad. Cute, but pretty bad.

Nat said...

Oh man. You girls are so pretty it makes me sick. literally. especially erica, bless her heart. will she ever shower I wonder? jokes jokes erica knows I lover her like a sister. lucky dog. we played byu last weekend and also participated in some very sacriligious signs and cheers. check out my blog yo.

veronica said...

beautiful game faces, especially the last one ..the girl with the orange glasses, those are dope glasses :D and ofcourse i noticed your all blonde hahahahahhahah