January 25, 2009

Music Industry Woes



"Shush, girl! Shut your lips
Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips
I said shush, girl! Shut your kips
Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips
I said shush, girl! Shut your lips
Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips"

Three blogs in one day you ask? Could someone be bored? Or could someone be avoiding homework....?

Yep, these are literally lyrics to a song I heard on the radio the other day. I was just casually browsing through the lack-luster options provided by the radio when I heard the words Helen Keller in it. Naturally, I thought my already deaf ears were deceived. Nay, they were not. Honestly people, grab a Websters Dictionary and find some words in this vast english language to write a song about. Helen Keller? Seriously? Sad thing is, it's quite a catchy little tune

1 comments:

kylee said...

oh for sure we are hanging out i need to meet people. ha . and kirsten doesn't know what she is doing for sure yet so we will see i guess i'm way excited. :)