January 25, 2009

SIX DEGREES OF KEVIN BACON






SO, me and the homies went to the Sundance Film Festival in our neighboring Park City last Friday. We went in the pursuit of showing the paparazzi just how to stalk those wiley celebs. Funny thing is, I usually make fun of humans who are celeb crazy (melissa, this is not a personal punch, even though I was thinking particularly of you :)...). I figured I would catch atleast one pic with Brangenlina and atleast one kiss from Mr. Clooney. But, thus to our utter dismay, we didn't see too many famous peeps. I did see Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite, and the guy who plays on the show that is like Xena, but the guy version...PLEASE if anyone could give me a hint to this fellows name or that show, I will owe you massive amounts of gratitude. And, the biggest find of the night was the exotic Kevin Bacon. I may now be the first degree on the six degrees of Kevin Bacon! Yep, I live for these small little joys that life presents to us. Oh, and tell you me you don't love the queer lounge!? Yes, it is a gay club, or a 'mangrove' as the sign so illustriously displays.

3 comments:

Melissa Scott said...

Seriously so jealous. I guess there weren't as many celebs this year because of the whole inaguration.... Regardless, I would have been thrilled with Pedro:)

Ty & April said...

That makes me a 2nd degree of Kevin Bacon. Yeah!

Anonymous said...

I think the guys name u are looking for from the show like Xena is Kevin Sorbo who played Hercules...

Also, the guy that played Pedro is named Efren Ramirez and his identical twin brother Carlos Ramirez was at sundance as well.