January 27, 2010

Whoah! (said in the Joey Lawrence voice from 'Blossom')





HAPPY BDAY MEGGER!!! YOU SERIOUSLY WEIRD CHILD. I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY AND I'VE GOT SOME MORE MOVES TO TEACH YA:)


*Since I can't be in H-town for the infamous birthday celebrations, here is my totally intricate and dollar-savvy way of wishing two of the weirdest but funniest people I know a happy bday. I should have always assumed Meg and Althea were born in the same month. Freakin horoscopes are always dead on;).
HAPPY FREAKIN BDAY ALTHEA!!!!
The Cutest and Fatest Boy I know:)




3 comments:

Ty * April said...

THATS MY GIRL!!!!
What a cute weirdo. You should check out her newest dance moves. She practices them in front of the fireplace to get them just right when she thinks we aren't watching.
What a crazy, energetic, full of life little girl.

Veronica said...

that first picture scares the bajjeeezes out of me... i feel bad for the kid haha anyways you coming to tutor me on mon?? i need help :]

Emily & Kyle said...

Thanks Fat Boy:)